Drilling Waste Management
IDEC dedicated to providing innovative and specialised drilling fluids, solids control and waste management equipment & services to the Oil & Gas industry;
Equipment Range Overview
- Shale Shakers
- Replacement shale shaker screens for IDEC and other equipment manufacturers.
- Hydro-cyclones including Desanders, Desilters and Mud cleaners
- Replacement cones for the hydro-cyclones and other equipment
- Centrifuge equipment
- Complete mud mixing, chemical addition, and mud shearing systems
- Water-based drilling fluid De-watering Units ("Floc units")
- Waste water "polishing" for recycling and/or discharge
- Cuttings dryer systems including cuttings conveyance systems as required (rig-specific).
- Mud Cooling Systems
- Drilling fluid storage and treatment tank systems for rig locations or mud plants
- Equipment sales and rental services
- Engineering and consultancy services
IDEC Equipment Systems
- Rig solids control and waste management systems audits and drilling fluid process-mapping for both the rig-selection process and rigs already under contract.
- Evaluation and recommendations on rig selection especially for statutory environmental compliance or expected upcoming legislation.
- Expert advice and assistance as independent consultants for tender preparation to define or refine process and equipment requirements ensuring compliance with environmental, technical and financial objectives.
- Assistance with technical tender evaluations to minimise or avoid budget overruns due to inconsistencies in tender specifications
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and IDEC performance assessment whilst drilling contribute to End-of-well Non-Productive-Time evaluation.
- Clear focus on safe operating practices to improve Safety and reduce Risk.
- Assist operators to maximise cost efficiencies of drilling fluid processes.
- Independent rig-site solids control and waste management supervision and statutory environmental reporting.
For more information on any of the products please click here...